i.am Turn is offered as a tilt-top stacking option as part of the versatile i.am table base system. Suitable for environments that require flexiblity, i.am Turn can quickly and easily be tilted, moved and stored.
Designed by Simon Duff and Thinking Works
• Simple to operate flip mechanism.
• Top available in your choice of top finish such as laminate,solid timber or timber veneer.
• Available in 2 leg stances to suit a wide range of top sizes.
• Standard with linking connectors.
• Legs in polished aluminium finish.
• Columns in black powdercoat or chrome.
• Heavy duty lockable castors with polyurethane soft tread.
• Optional legs and columns can be powdercoated in other colours.
• Optional mesh modesty panel in black or charcoal.
• In table softwiring options also available including power, data, USB, AV and more