Designed by Simon Duff for Thinking Works
Okidoki was born from the idea of creating a table and chair family which can easily transition from home to office, with the cheeky, fun design bringing a sense of informality to the chosen environment.
• Steel legs to match timber Okidoki leg style available in satin white,matt black, wedgewood blue, signal red, lemon yellow, pale eucalypt green.
• Legs also available in powdercoated timber grain effect.
• Powderocat frame colours in satin white, matt black, wedgewood blue, signal red, lemon yellow, pale eucalypt green.
• Tops available in rectangle with rounded corners.
• Heavy duty lockable castors for ease of movement.
• Top available in either melamine or timber finish.
• Range includes standard height tables,coffee tables, standing tables and flip tables.